Retake Policy and Procedures
Online tests are still free for a student's first attempt.
If a student fails a test on his/her first attempt, a $10
retake fee is required for each subsequent attempt.
Retake Codes are purchased by going to firesprinkler.org/etest
Instructions for Purchasing Codes:
- Training Coordinators can
log in to purchase the codes.
- The codes are $10 each and up to 100 may
be purchased at a time. One code is required for each
- The codes are assigned to the company
- You will need to input the Credit Card
Billing Street Address and Zip Code
- A list of the retake codes is then emailed
to the Training Coordinator upon successful purchase
regardless of who makes the purchase.
- Training Coordinator can also view a list
of valid (unused) codes by logging in with their Training
How the codes are used:
Students log in to take a test like they always have.
After logging in, there are now 2 sets of available lesson
exams on the page.
- A list for exams that haven't been taken
- A list of available retake exams.
3-day waiting period still applies before an exam will
be available to take again.)
To retake an exam:
- The student chooses from the available exams
- Type in the retake code and click "submit" button.
If the retake code is valid, the test will pop-up in a
new window like the students are used to.
USING A RETAKE CODE TO PREVIEW A TEST
WILL VOID THE RETAKE CODE.
Once a retake code is entered and the exam is accessed/viewed, the retake code then EXPIRES and is no longer usable. Student must be prepared to complete the retake exam at the time the retake code is used.